Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

From an MT at this new facility.... - NN

Posted: Oct 18th, 2017 - 1:43 pm In Reply to: Hmm email resonse was very vague - nn

As an MT who works for the facility itself, I can assure you, STS will have this account. We just got out of a long relationship with a large national MTSO. Our manager is dealing with a lot of issues right now. The previous account specs that were used by the larger company needed updating and the reason that there are so many changes is because as things come up, we find they need updated. I apologize for any hardship this is causing you all. However, in most cases where a new account is taken on, there is a 60-90 day ramp up period where work can be sparse due to many different issues. As far as the abbreviation issue, this has been REQUESTED by our facility and providers. I understand this is not the way most organizations are, but it is the way OURS is. It makes me sad as a fellow MT that you bash a company and a facility without knowing any of the background information.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)