Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

What really annoys me - nn

Posted: Oct 18th, 2017 - 8:11 am In Reply to: Okay, I'll ask then - How is it going at STS with the new platform and account?!? - GMT

I typed a few reports yesterday (Tuesday)sent an email to try to find out what is going on with getting a response back that, "will be sending out a group email later today (Tuesday)." Instead, we are bombarded with emails with "updates" about this new account, which seem to change daily. I have wasted paper and printer ink on this account which I really at this point, can't afford to replace as I am still trying to play catch up from being hit by the hurricane. I have other work, but trying to "balance" makes for a difficult day. We either have this account or we don't and it's time to start being honest with the MTs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)