Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Career Step - Classes elsewhere

Posted: Oct 17th, 2017 - 10:24 pm In Reply to: Career Step for other than MT? - justme

Before I would spend that kind of money on CS, I would check the local colleges around town. The city colleges offer programs like pharm tech sometimes or go to work for Walgreens and tell them you are interested in becoming a pharm tech and they sometimes help out with schooling. Of course you will owe them with working for them, probably at least 2-4 years, but it is better than those hefty prices CS charges and not to burst your bubble, but pharm techs are plentiful and make about $12.00 an hour.

Medical Asst jobs are at CC's too and sometimes if you want to work in a nursing home they will train you. Check out everything you can before paying all that money. I don't think coding is the way to go either at this point, from what I have read. Might just try to be a receptionist in a doctor's office and go from there.

Good luck!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)