Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 70)

What you think - Does matter

Posted: Oct 17th, 2017 - 7:09 pm In Reply to: Here's what I think - not that it matters

What you said was so spot on, I could almost cry, because it is so simple and yet we are just jacked around to the nth degree by these horrible companies and at such a low rate of pay. I am so sick of demographics I could scream, not to mention cc's or when they spell a name it is so fast, you can never understand it.

I guess the service I work for is getting a new account at the beginning of the year and she told us how fortunate we are to be getting so much work and how "hard" she has worked to do this for us. Yeah right, how about going from 4 cpl to 6 cpl? You will reap the benefits, we will be your slaves and while I am on the subject, what about this 2 hour TAT they are promising and expect us to adhere to it, no matter what time, but since we are IC's no schedule. Do we just sit and sleep at our computer? Don't even get me started on being an IC, I could go on and on!

Again, you Matter!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)