Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 53)

Anyone reading these reports, anyone with half a brain - knows what IV is, CBC, CT, and other common SM

Posted: Oct 17th, 2017 - 1:49 pm In Reply to: I'm about ready to jump ship as well - nn

medical abbreviations, for goodness sake. Is this really necessary to the accuracy and integrity of the medical record to expand all these things? The hospital is going to eventually complain about paying for all those extra characters to be typed, think about that. Expand out ERCP and that equals money.

And we waste more time going back to check did you already expand it, are you expanding it again and will you be marked down if you do it a second time?

As well as no notification of no work, that really peeves me off. That happened a couple times already, but they call first crack of the bat on a Saturday morning when they have work and need help?

NO. I'm going into housekeeping, house sitting, and pet sitter as a career and only keeping MT as a backup.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)