Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I'm about ready to jump ship as well - nn

Posted: Oct 17th, 2017 - 1:37 pm In Reply to: I just quit there Sunday, couldnt take that abbreviation crap - any more, as well as the constant SM

I agree with the QA rules and the nitpicking everything, including having to expand VERY common abbreviations. I really don't know of many places where you have to expand IV to 'intravenous." The thing that REALLY has burned me is the fact that they have NOT been forthcoming with the workload. I got THREE jobs this morning then "NJA." I was told by "H" a little over a week ago, that the previous MTSO offered the facility "free work for a week," well, this now has stretched into going on 2 weeks. Sent "H" another email this morning about my concerns regarding the work and was told. "will be sending out an email later today (Tuesday). I have two other gigs, so if this one doesn't work for some reason, I really don't have to worry, but just be honest please!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)