Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

They never answer - MT

Posted: Oct 17th, 2017 - 8:35 am In Reply to: Med-Scribe Florida - happygal3

I sent them resumes multiple times every year for many years. I hear from the board they have the same recruiter and he is very picky, if there are any date discrepancies on the resume he will not contact. I do not have that but I did IC work for a lot of years and did not list every single IC job. But I do not know why they never answer. I always send my resume and nothing. Now I had to tell unemployment because in my state I have to report every single contact I make and supposedly they contact the company and ask why no response since I am qualified. I don't know if they really do it, but sooner or later these companies will have to answer to UE and DOL for not hiring or retaining qualified skilled workers. Good luck to you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)