Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 30)

I left and don't regret it one bit!! - MTinLA

Posted: Oct 16th, 2017 - 9:50 am In Reply to: Left Nuance with no confidence - fedup

I left Nuance (I started with Daventure, which was bought out by Transcend, which was bought out by Nuance). I had never in my entire 24-year MT career experienced such a horrible employer as Nuance. It almost seems as if they are trying to get rid of as many U.S. MTs as they can so that they can send all of the work to India so they can pocket more money (you know they won't lower the price per line for the facilities who had their work done by U.S. MTs).

No MT should have to stress as much as they make you stress. No company should dock an MTs already measly pay for a mistake that does not affect patient care (one that does affect is different). The lines per hour requirement to even make close to what an MT used to make years ago is absolutely ridiculous. I was making $17 an hour back in 2008. That dwindled down to barely minimum wage by 2011.

I now work as an administrative assistant for $17 an hour and am in school (yes, you can change careers at 48 and older). Wish Nuance would implode!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)