Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I am so sorry this happened to you too - MT

Posted: Oct 15th, 2017 - 9:14 am In Reply to: Locked out, too - DAH

I am sure they are upset I am drawing unemployment now. So is my day job because they probably are hit with unemployment insurance because I am underemployed and they cannot ask me why I am drawing. I will probably be laid off from that job too. Since when is it that we are criminals for getting unemployment. Then the creditors act as though we are criminals because we lose a job. Somewhere has got to be Karma. I am sorry this happened to you. I was unaware they sold their product. I was told nothing. Absolutely nothing. And they saw me upset worried about their company when all along they knew this would happen. This stinks! Bad enough we are used to bad treatment which is not like in the real world, but the deception involved and now the fall out after just a week of being laid off is incredible. I am sorry this happened to you and you lost everything. Good thing I didn't pay for my word expander as I had it on month to month. I was about to do that when I got locked out. My question is where is there justice in any of this!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)