Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Congrats to you. - sm

Posted: Oct 14th, 2017 - 6:23 pm In Reply to: Got my first gig as social media investigator. - $150 for about 2 hours work.

In this new technical world one should think outside the box. Where you found good results with this thinking, I am sure there are some who do not post because they have been scammed. You took a chance and it worked for you. I found something that supplements my income as a MLS with the same thinking and little risk in the most unexpected place. With my new found success I just want to encourage all MLS to not stop looking for either a little extra to supplement your income or find something to get totally out of this rat hole. I have faith in myself and my new found opportunity that I will not need the MLS income anymore and I too can either do what I love now and/or keep looking for my opportunity. I am up there in age, so to encourage all of us who used to do this for a good income/career which was ruined, you'all are in my thoughts to find the way to be totally out too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)