Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 48)

Got my first gig as social media investigator. - $150 for about 2 hours work.

Posted: Oct 14th, 2017 - 9:20 am

No, I haven't landed a permanent "paid" position yet but not because I don't have inquiries - I'm just a bit wary after having been in the MT field so long and I'm checking out the offers.

So glad I didn't listen to those of you who poo-pooed the idea when it was broached here awhile ago when someone offered to put a group together than would receive a training discount.  Hubby forked over the full price, though, and here's what happened:

I took the training (Bazzell) and thanks to the constant "no work" situation on the MT job, completed it in about 6 weeks.  Offered my services to a local private investigative agency, who snapped it up so fast it honestly scared me.

The assignment was checking social media on four potential jury members.   After I assembled the results, one was dismissed "for cause" based on things he had posted online.

You laughed.  I deposited money in my bank account.

Fools.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)