Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Misleading MTSO....Wouldn't Advise Against! - TimeWasted

Posted: Oct 13th, 2017 - 6:25 pm In Reply to: Princeton Transcription - NEWMT

If I were you, I wouldn't proceed any further with the hiring process. Princeton is a very dishonest company. Back when the Ransomeware meltdown occurred, they were hiring. They told me this was a permanent acute care account that they'd just acquired. Two weeks later, the account was given back to the original MTSO that this hospital had been using and that's when Princeton finally came clean about misleading the new hires. Then they promised that they'd already signed contracts with 3-4 major acute care facility and the go-live date was two weeks away. Two weeks came and went, and they continued switching the go-live date. Eventually, two months passed and they finally let the new hires know that one of the accounts they'd recently acquired was ready to go live. Mind you, this was an orthopedic clinic account, NOT an acute care account. I was willing to give them one last shot after them stringing me along, so a training date was scheduled. I was ill during this time and unfortunately had to reschedule a few times. Emailed one of the supervisors at Princeton to find out if we could finally get the training done and she let's me know that the position had been filled because of the few times I'd rescheduled because of a chronic illness. LOL! The nerve of her. After YOU misled me and after me playing the waiting game July, August, and some of September, you "fill the position" because I wasn't Johnny on the spot. I was completely blown away. I wanted to respond with something snippy and nasty, but decided it wasn't worth it. They only pay 0.75 cents and you will work for 1-1/2 months before receiving your first check by snail mail because they're too cheap to implement direct deposit. I worked for two weeks in the beginning of July and didn't receive my first paycheck until the end of August. I'd avoid this company at ALL costs! They aren't honest and the pay is crap considering all the hoops they want you to jump through. Princeton can kiss my grits and I wish unscrupulous companies like these weren't allowed to advertise anywhere.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)