Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 43)

Ship's come in-placed on lucrative Psych account - Brenda

Posted: Oct 13th, 2017 - 12:17 am

Dear Friends,

My ship's come in - I finally found a medium-sized MT company that specializes in Psychiatry and Denistry located in Iowa - they have me on a lucrative Psych account paying 7 cpl - can't complain.  I want to fill my word expander with all the Psych and associated terms I can find.

I am having trouble finding a list somewhere on the web of Psych terms.  I was wondering if one of my kind friends/colleagues out there knows of a link of them, or has a list of their own they could share with me.  I know all about Mary Morgan's list of 13,000 abbreviations for ShortHand, etc. - that's too cumbersome, and also I know of Vera Pyle's conglomerate - that's not going to help, either - I just want Psych terms I can plug into my Shorthand for Windows and use my "flying fingers" ;) 

If any of my kind MT friends out there maintains any lists that are importable one way or another, or has any suggestions, I'd be so grateful.  THANKS in advance, my dear friends, and I hope you have a pleasant weekend, and get to enjoy this lovely upcoming autumn weather with your family and friends - bless you all!

Huggies,

Brenda Kiss

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)