Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 55)

Also, is it only me who gets these requests - right at the end of a shift?

Posted: Oct 12th, 2017 - 8:22 am In Reply to: I thought I was the only one who went through this. So - annoying. One will ask for stat and then

Yeah, right, just when I finally get my line count to the point where it's not horrible and I am almost done, THEN they ask me to do an unfamiliar account, straight type, 12 minute long piece of garbage. Usually this happens on my last day of work before the weekend too, so I am racing to the finish line to finally relax, not really wanting to take on this junk to take my line count down. No mention (ever!) of OT or anything. If I even asked, they'd probably say just take some time off later in the week to make up for it. No thanks.

I wonder if they are counting up my refusals and going to use them against me when they finally fire me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)