Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Had her once upon a time too - She was horrible

Posted: Oct 11th, 2017 - 5:59 pm In Reply to: New supervisor, not happy - Natalie

When she is your supervisor, you will do more work trying to keep track of what you do and be able to document it in case she calls you on something. Control Freak to the MAX! I wouldn't wish her on my worst enemy and she is just was MM loves, cruelty and keep them in line. This company is the worst, that is why I left and just stopped working, I wasn't about to give her any satisfaction with a resignation, only to throw it back at me or not recognize it at all, which she has done to others. MTs are in abundance it seems and so if we stay, we put up with their horrible treatment, if we go, they could care less. I wish she would go! I did write a rather nasty note to HR about her though, obviously didn't make a dent!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)