Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Well that's just too D*** bad! - Sick of it

Posted: Oct 10th, 2017 - 3:54 pm In Reply to: Hello, Nuance employee disliking everyone's posts/replies - We see you

What do you mean by "we see you?" Are you someone at Nuance trying to figure out the identity of posters so they can be fired, too?

Personally, I hope I do get fired. I cannot stand this company and its tactics any more. And I especially hate the abominable pay, and the way they have monopolized the whole industry so that one cannot go anywhere else and get better pay, since they all pay the same,a miserable 4 cents to 4.5 cents a line or else there are conditions to be met (like being "perfect") to get any more or else your pay is cut to less than minimum wage (by Nuance). I'd like to know how they get away with that. I'm tired of being put on new accounts after the "hack" and then being told I'm not "meeting metrics." What do they expect?

Not only that, but has anyone noticed that management officials will sometimes respond to the posts put into Glass Door by the people working on the Nuance side of things? But as far as Nuance Transcription Services, nobody from Nuance management EVER responds or puts in a comment in response to to our posts. Kind of tells you what they think of us, doesn't it?

Speaking of which, there was an ad on Glass Door advertising for a medical transcriptionist for less than minimum wage. I think the top wage was $6.30 an hour. Isn't that illegal if it's any employee they are looking for? Isn't minimum wage $7.25 an hour at the very least?

Nuance sucks and I'm tired of their poor treatment of us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)