Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

How terrible. When I was hired it was straight typing - MT

Posted: Oct 10th, 2017 - 11:22 am In Reply to: Milner laying off - Cinda

Then they said they were going to VR to remain competitive. I talked to them several times how I was hired for straight typing and that my paycheck would be cut in half, which it was. But the car payment needed to be taken care of so I kept on editing too, as you have. Then the hurricane hit and it was hard for me to log in with either no internet, bad connectivity, etc. They claimed they called me to tell me about my not working there any more. This is what bothers me. No calls. I get unemployment for work lost because of the hurricane anyway, but it will be interesting what unemployment has to say to me about my career after I talk to them about this competitive/editing/no account or work business. Certainly my car loan people no longer trust me and this is ridiculous. They know I get paid by how much I do. This is bad when I can't even afford my car and have to scramble with no notice after a disaster to be able to pay for it. We are all in bad situations, hurricane or not, and these companies have no heart!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)