Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 50)

Anyone else having trouble with a new "Modified Verbatim" account? - Anyone else on this particular M account confused

Posted: Oct 10th, 2017 - 8:21 am

Really confused?   If you're on the new  M account, you know what "modified verbatim" is.  No need to ask who the account is or who it's with.

Seems like they have completely over thought this, made the rules/specs way too complicated,  there is conflicting information,  and they made this so much more difficult than it really needs to be, especially that whole abbreviation thing is nothing but a hot mess. 

I put one thing,  the QA person changed it.  I put it that way the next time, it got changed back.   WTF? 

I waste so much time double checking and looking for things to make sure I either did it or didnt do it, or how to do it the way they want, and still not sure if it's right.  SMDH.

I've been doing this for over 20 years and I feel so stupid now, like I cant do anything right, like I don't know anything and I've been doing it all wrong this whole time? 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)