Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Audits - oldMT

Posted: Oct 9th, 2017 - 8:35 pm In Reply to: Audits-Performance Plan - oldMT

These MTSOs are great at lying! I was told something by my new manager that I found, when I questioned my old manager, was a lie.

I agree that these audits are not equitable. I used to get audited several times a week at least and now I may get several a month. I had 3 reports audited and, of course, made 1 critical error, 1 noncritical and 2 minor which ended up giving me numbers for 1 failed report out of 3. Great. I'm already on PM and will probably end up on 2nd level soon. So, so tired of all this horse puckey as one called it!

KP probably has never been an MT in her life, so, of course, she can't see our perspective at all. She makes up her own rules and acts like a Czar/Tsar! From previous posts over the past year or so, she has ruined many MTs lives and has singlehandedly been the cause of many to lose their homes and vehicles and to have to file bankruptcy. She is an EVIL person and Karma cannot visit her quickly enough. (And yes, I had some dealings with her...none of which were pleasant!)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)