Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Dictate Express - MTGirl74

Posted: Oct 9th, 2017 - 3:01 pm In Reply to: Only that they pay 5 cents per line - regardless of experience

I would try to avoid them if you can. I worked for them for two months and not one single check was direct deposited on time. Each pay period they had the excuse that the client (State of California) has not paid their invoice so they could not pay us. I also found out they were not paying transcriptionists on other accounts either. If you don't mind your pay being up to two weeks late, yet a VERY demanding deadline on reports, then I guess they are okay. The reports I typed averaged 85 to 120 pages long. It was legal transcription. Also, the other poster is right. They will never budge on the CPL. They do not give raises. Good luck and I hope you find something soon!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)