Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 36)

The last one we got.... - LDSMT

Posted: Oct 9th, 2017 - 7:58 am In Reply to: Has anyone received a daily audit for - October?

in the DG group was on Sept 27th with the notation that the employee numbers were removed so we can see how the "BOB is performing overall." I replied to it asking how that information is supposed to be useful, as it gives me no information as to how I am doing in relation to helping or hindering the "team's" performance overall. I really have no interest in how the BOB is doing overall. I never got a reply to that, nor have we received another feedback report.

I have no idea what is up with the auditing anymore. I used to have upwards of 30 reports audited every month, and now I get maybe 3-5, which doesn't seem like a fair representation of work based on volume, but, of course, less is fine with me.

It is a bit unnerving, I think, to not know if anything is being audited or not, and not get any information at all as to how you are doing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)