Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Audits-Performance Plan - oldMT

Posted: Oct 7th, 2017 - 9:26 pm In Reply to: Years ago, when we had a conference call on starting - these audits, I tried to

I had a long conversation with my boss and her boss about equality, noting that some people on the team get several audits on a daily basis whilst I rarely get any, meaning if I make any critical errors they will significantly lower my score because there aren't enough 100% scores (like my usual scores) to make up for having "a bad day" or "a bad report." She kept trying to explain to me that they audit by their contracts with their clients. I told them both M*Modal has a responsibility within the law to be equitable in their volumes of audits TO THEIR EMPLOYEES as well. They can't pull 4 audits on one employee and 400 audits on another. One bad job for the employees with 4 audits would obviously result in a failing score (97%, 100%, 100%, 100% would still fall below their 99.5% mandatory - equating to 99.25%). She kept saying "we are within the law" and kept going back to the contracts they hold with their clients. Guess that's all they're interested in is the well-being of their clients. But to manage within the law (meaning to create a level playing field for all employees who are periodically reviewed -- i.e., audited), there needs to be an equitable distribution of audits. Needless to say, after this discussion my team no longer gets daily emails about quality/audited jobs. They are allegedly sent out separately to each individual audited for the day. Well, it's more work on the PC, but they could have got around all that by not mentioning "great job to MLS 12345(3)" meaning three jobs scored 100%. It's not too hard to figure out who that MLS is when looking at the job details at the bottom of the email.

Oh, and I agree with the length/lines being weighted when judging accuracy. One report with 10 lines DEFINITELY is not the same representation of one's work when comparing to one report with 100 lines (the latter has more opportunity for errors - 10 times as a matter of fact in the example listed). But you know what, I guess M*Modal knows more about statistics and math than the rest of us.

Saddest thing, when I returned to this company, I requested to work for my current manager. I thought she was a "friend" as we kept in touch when I left this company prior to work elsewhere. She outright lied to me by stating "all employees are audited the same." Well, maybe they are all audited the same (based on client contracts) but not equitably so.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)