Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

How do you defuse a meltdown? - Desparate MT.

Posted: Oct 6th, 2017 - 1:50 pm

Since the recent cyber attack and layoffs of over 400 MTs from my company they have been SCREAMING for help on a regular basis because things are going out of turnaround time.  That might be a good thing if they didn't also ask the IMPOSSIBLE of their remaining employees!  Today it's an hourly contest to randomly award the highest producers, but unfortunately I am on a brand new account from another COUNTRY to boot (Canada) chock full of mush-mouth, thick-accented dictators that I am not used to yet, different ways of measuring things, and different drugs than we have that I am not familiar with.  Gee....I WISH I HAD BETTER THAN A SNOWBALL'S CHANCE IN YOU-KNOW-WHERE of winning the $10, 25, or 50 you are offering so that we produce and then you can later find the mistakes we made because we edited so fast and penalize us for them!  I AM ON THE VERGE OF A BREAKDOWN (and yes, I AM looking for a way out).

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)