Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Flu shot - cj

Posted: Oct 4th, 2017 - 2:33 pm In Reply to: Look on the back of your BCBS card... sm - Anon

I just got mine at Walmart. I had gone there first, wouldn't cover it, went to Walgreens and CVS, wouldn't cover it. Called BCBS and was told get it at my Dr's office but make sure it is billed as a routine vaccination visit. I didn't want to do that so I decided to call the number on the back of the CVS Caremark card. He knew where I had gone to try already and called the Walmart where I had already been once before while I was on the phone and said I was good to go back to that Walmart. I went back to Walmart and was able to get the shot. Something about an administration fee that all the retail places charge that they can't separate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)