Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 58)

Response from OP - sm

Posted: Oct 3rd, 2017 - 8:36 am In Reply to: That sounds totally abusive. Makes me wonder what - mtjudy

I imagine that working for them would be easy enough. I mean, being friendly, greeting customers, making sure shelves are stocked, answering questions, processing photographs. Probably low pressure. Traffic through this store is pretty low, especially considering its high prices...they're not in any way competitive. Even though this is a rural town, and all the major pharmacies are represented here, most people would rather support the local stores instead; this makes the application process even more ludicrous. Seems to me that a credit check, drug screen, and criminal background check ought to suffice, together with a face-to-face to demonstrate that I take baths regularly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)