Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Has anyone had any luck getting any more information about the TAA petition? - spinning my wheels

Posted: Oct 2nd, 2017 - 10:15 am

I have contacted my state TAA agent and after a very frustrating conversation in which I could get very little answers, I was told I needed to contact Massachusetts, as that is where the original petition was filed, to see if we were included in the covered entities and if not how to go about having Nuance add us.  I emailed them today to get more information and I will post if I find out anything.

My question is, has anyone been able to find out any more information?  Are the recently laid off 431 workers covered under the original petition?  If not, how do we get added?  Has anyone talked to their own state TAA agent or talked to MA? 

I am very interested in getting retrained in another field and would like to leave no stone unturned at this point to see if this will cover some education.   

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)