Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Walmart computers - mtjudy

Posted: Sep 26th, 2017 - 9:41 am In Reply to: Yes- walmart gets defective equipment that doesnt affect product use - sm

I purchased a "GE" microwave oven from Walmart about 15 years ago. It caught on fire during the first week. I called GE and was told, just like the poster above, that it was made specifically for Walmart. My conclusion from that conversation was that Walmart makes deals with these "brands" to make inferior products just for Walmart and the "brand" sells. I did return the microwave to Walmart and got a refund, but that was the last time I bought any "brand name" electronic or appliance item from Walmart. I bought a cheap iron and a blender that lasted for a couple years each, but I'd be very careful about purchasing a computer there. I don't even trust them to purchase "brand name" ink for my printer there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)