Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

My experience with Express - sm

Posted: Sep 25th, 2017 - 4:16 pm In Reply to: IMEDX Express- anyone making more than $8 an hour? - Paula

I am an MT with 24 years experience. I worked on Express with Imedex for about 6 months. The best I could do was about the same that you are doing. I was on a large acct where some of the reports should not have been on VR, but that was only part of the problem.

When they cut the PTO, increased the line requirement, and then tried to change my shift, I was done. That $8.00 per hour was not worth it anymore. I landed a job that I am averaging $13 an hour. Couldn't be happier. I thought if someone with 24+ years experience was doing this poorly on that platform, what must the less experienced MTs being going through. It is not going to change or get better, and it is definitely NOT you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)