Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 42)

People are yelling "run" and I honestly don't see a fire. - BeanHead

Posted: Sep 23rd, 2017 - 10:54 am In Reply to: Listen to me - Lips

I'm sorry there are some unhappy people, but when an anonymous person calls other adult women things like sweetheart and honey, and tells people to run, those are odd ways of going about things to me.

Maybe the posters who are saying to "run" don't have a family to support and this is just a fun side gig for them. For some of us, like myself, this is my bread and butter. They know it, I know it, and I am way too mature and responsible to throw a tantrum when things at work might go south, as they do in life in general.

I once worked for a chauvinist pig and one day decided it wasn't worth it and so I handed him my keys, told him thank you for the experience of working here but it is not for me, and walked out. I didn't make a scene, I didn't go back and warn anyone about the company. I just left and moved on.

Try it. It releases a huge weight off your shoulders when you just let it go and move on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)