Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

You should probably...SM - Old Anon

Posted: Sep 23rd, 2017 - 8:01 am In Reply to: Reporting a company to the Dept of Labor - anon

I haven't reported a MTSO to the DOL, but before you do that, you should keep a meticulous accounting of time you spend doing nonproduction work paid by the line for about 1 pay period. Send it to the MTSO and explain that you would like to be paid for this time, in addition to your production pay. Be non-confrontational and matter of fact about it. Once you have an answer from them and if it is negative, take both those emails and file a complaint with proof to your state DOL with a request for action. If they don't want to do it, then forward those emails and the response from your state DOL to the Federal level. You have to document, document, document and be relentless and keep at it. I don't think you can do this anonymously, but I'd ask the DOL first if this is possible. Good luck.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)