Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 59)

AHD owners - AHD MT

Posted: Sep 23rd, 2017 - 5:46 am In Reply to: I love my supervisor there.... - BeanHead

I really do like the owners. Sometimes, I really wonder if they know how the supervisors and such are treating their MTs. I think the owners are smart enough to know how their money is getting made. I really believe that it is the supervisors that do not have any sensitivity to a situation of an MT not getting enough work. They forget they would not even be needed if there was not an "us" that produce the lines each and every day to help make that check happen that they get. I know that when I worked for TT in Texas, one supervisor was really hoity toity all the time. I see she is now on Linked-In looking for work and has been out of work since they got taken over by Nuance a few years back. Too bad, too bad. She forgot that it can happen to anyone and it happened to her. I often wonder if she regrets the way she treated her MTs that were under her supervision. I certainly think karma played her very well. I sit here with my job working Monday thru Friday while she is looking for a job. She wants to be in a management kind of position with a MTSO and no one has hired her. Too bad for her. She will start back at the bottom and she should.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)