Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Wow, you really don't get it do you - mt

Posted: Sep 21st, 2017 - 3:44 pm In Reply to: If she can type and isn't making any money - sm

You obviously have a husband who supports you since you have such a Pollyanna viewpoint on finding a job in today's society or you're just a troll who likes to stir things up. Take your pick. Either way, you are completely oblivious.
Fast food won't support a family anymore than Nuance does. The minimum wage job you speak of that she could get assistance for daycare with won't support her family either. As horrible as they are, Nuance will pay you at least minimum wage, so why go out and get an outside minimum wage job? You also completely ignored all of the other reasons I stated, such as health problems. I frankly don't see any MTSO that pays more than 7 or 8 cents a line for straight typing and 3.5 or 4 cents for editing, which is the bottom of the scale at Nuance. She also never said her check was low because she was out of work which invalidates your statement that she is sitting around waiting for them to throw her a report or two. She made a comment on a post. She never asked for anyone's opinion or advice regarding her situation, so why don't you go get a life of your own instead of trolling this board and trying to bully this woman who is obviously having a hard enough time without getting a bunch of crap from someone like you. Self-righteous people like you make me sick.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)