Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 48)

Consider yourself lucky - Been there

Posted: Sep 20th, 2017 - 12:03 pm In Reply to: Phoenix Medcom - Dizzy

I worked for them for 3 years. They are the rudest group of women you will ever have to deal with. Never in my life have I been nitpicked by QA the way that I was there. They love to make up rules as they go and then send incredibly rude, condescending emails if they think you put a comma in the wrong place. When I started a new account with them after they lost my account that I had been on for almost 3 years, their QA person got mad at me for not knowing to do something that wasn't even in the account specifics, so I never would have known that this needed to be done. When I fired right back at her and told her that was not in the account specifics, she said, "Well, we can't put EVERYTHING in the account specifics." Unreal. Seriously, you don't want to work for them. They also significantly overstaff accounts and you'll constantly run out of work. My very good friend also just left there after being there for as long as I was and she was also treated the same way. They are horrible people to work for and they are impossible to please.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)