Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

No, nothing good to say - x

Posted: Sep 20th, 2017 - 10:18 am In Reply to: Nuance - Betty

We are treated so poorly at Nuance. We are not respected or valued, we are robbed of rightfully earned wages (read up on the pay grid), many promises are made that never come to fruition, we are blatantly lied to repeatedly, constantly criticized and monetarily penalized for very minor errors not impacting patient safety...it just goes on and on. Please take the time to read the posts here. You will come to regret being a Nuance employee. I urge you to advise your coworkers to do this as well. They, too, should make an informed decision and not just listen to the lies Nuance will spew.

My experience with being bought out by Nuance was they promised the moon and the stars, paid a great wage AT FIRST that was TEMPORARY and now I'm in the same situation as everyone else making barely over minimum wage with many, many years of experience as an MT. I believed their lies. They made it seem like it would be such a great transition and that there was such wonderful earning potential. There was an extremely short-lived honeymoon period and then reality quickly set in. I assure you, the reality of working for Nuance is NOT the picture they paint during the transition.

Nuance is a horrible, corrupt, immoral company. Their business practices are so shady I cannot believe they are legal--it's disgusting what they get away with.

I'm so sorry this is happening. Good luck to you!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)