Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

No Work/Low Work.... - MTwhohashadit

Posted: Sep 20th, 2017 - 9:18 am In Reply to: No Work/Low Work - hangingon

Just a piece of friendly advice - RUN away from them as fast as you can. I was one of the fortunate ones who got laid off. They did me a big favor. My stress level is gone. I was told by a manager that this company has lost so much work because of the cyber attack, and they cannot even get new work; their name is mud. As long as every MT stays with them, they will continue to be around because they will find ways to take a portion of every single paycheck you make. Why else do you think they are offering severance packages to those of us they laid off, indicating that in lieu of signing away our right to sue them, they will give you a pittance of money? Because they KNOW they are doing something wrong. RUN, don't walk, away from this company (just my humble opinion).

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)