Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 40)

NO-They're shysters - Llong

Posted: Sep 20th, 2017 - 5:39 am In Reply to: Nuance - Betty

Same thing happened with me about 2 years ago. I was hopeful about working for Nuance, but as the months and years passed, more and more things became obvious this was not a good company. I still tried because I was making pretty good money and I enjoy transcribing. They talk big about being on a team, but that's just to get you to work harder and longer and you never really feel you're on a team. In fact, they hinder communication between you and other employees. As for the pay, after the Malware attack, they have tightened up QA checks and have been nitpicking in order to bring down pay levels, and apparently I see it has not just happened to me. They also cheat with paid break time. There are special punches for production time, OOW time, mandatory phone calls, training, etc. but nothing for breaks. If you take a break, it comes out of your line count.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)