Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Platform is.sm - Anon

Posted: Sep 19th, 2017 - 4:00 pm In Reply to: Wahlscribe - Pixie dust

Called Speech Motion which is an MModal creation, but they are not associated with MModal in any way, shape, or form. I'm not crazy about it, as I have used better, but now that I am used to it, it's okay. The SR drafts could be a lot better. When you hire on, you have a 1:1 teaching session with your TL and always have access to their messenger system to ask questions when you first start off and at any time after that. You get a lot of support, so whether you like the company or not depends on how much patience you have and whether or not you are willing to give it some time before you get comfortable. They also don't jump on your case telling you to do faster. They want it done right first, and then the speed will come.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)