Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Reversal Request Response - xpres

Posted: Sep 19th, 2017 - 9:39 am In Reply to: Reversal Request - Pissed Off

Yes, you should get a response confirmation stating that a ticket has been created, and it should show you the number. You must have hit submit button for all errors, or system will not allow you to create a reversal; however, it should prompt a message advising you of this. You should also get a system-generated email advising you of the error modification you created. I had an issue a little while ago where the system was not sending me the email, so I had to advise my OM of the problem. It was a profile issue on their end, but it is fixed now. I, too, had two 3-point critical errors in 1 week's time, but they did get Reversed, so don't give up. That would have made a huge reduction in my pay if I hadn't been tenacious to see it through. The monetary reward for the reversal is certainly worth making sure the system is working properly for you.

If you meet all this criteria, and still have an issue, call the Fiesa tech people on the contact sheet. They can advise you more on how to get the issue fixed. I had to do this as well. It did get resolved.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)