Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 63)

There is no dream job - Smarter than I look

Posted: Sep 16th, 2017 - 7:35 pm In Reply to: I have come to the realization - Over it

One person's idea of a dream job is another person's worst nightmare. I've always had on site transcription jobs and none of them were dreams. I now work in medical records as transcription support and although the pay is good with benefits and a decent hourly wage, there are always interpersonal issues and other stuff to deal with. Every job comes with its own set of problems regardless of occupation. Some people will say something is wonderful when it is actually the opposite; on this forum, I'm not sure everyone tells the truth. There are reasons for not sharing the name of your employer in a public forum. I have never heard anyone close to retirement age say that they love their job and plan to work forever. I have 3 years left to full retirement and count the days until I can escape. The grass is always greener...

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)