Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

AHD - MT

Posted: Sep 16th, 2017 - 12:57 pm In Reply to: Bad, Bad, Bad........ - Laughing all the way

When the employees aint happy aint nobody happy in most circumstances. They need to give a "real" bonus once in a while or a raise or something. Tired of working and passing all QA for years and still making nothing more than when I started. At my part-time job I already have bonuses and incentives. There is nothing here at all for encouragement to do your best always. And with their out of work/low work situations why are they not looking for new work? Most other companies would be on it long before now but of course AHD does not care about the MT or their checks. As long as management wallets are looking green, that is all they care about. If you want to be appreciated and have work on your shift and be able to get an incentive once in a while, do not work for ADH. Nothing happens here, or if it does, it never is in the MT's best interest whatsoever. Nuance Jr?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)