Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

AHD - The grass is soooo much greener on the outside

Posted: Sep 15th, 2017 - 9:50 am In Reply to: My production went down and they whacked me HARD. - Beat

Isn't it now apparent that they really don't care about the quality of their work but they do want the work pumped out in record time. They are willing to go to the lengths as to "abuse" and mistreat "the hands that feed them," the ones who are willing to go the extra mile and make sure the work is returned accurately. They don't deserve to have someone like you there. You were already above the required minimum, dropped down to their required minimum and that still wasn't good enough. I would tell them to shove it up their golden A$$. If I were you I would look to get out of there and leave them hang. It's going to get a lot uglier in that company. I really think there is some agenda going on. They've been coming down on a lot of good people lately. They look for the ones with the highest quality, load them up with the crappiest dictations, and want you to exceed in line requirements. I guess they think we're a bunch of work horses. Can't have it both ways AHD. It doesn't work that way. How many good quality driven people have you steered away because of your greediness and stupidity. Guess what AHD, you're the losers and always will be. I'll be watching for your company's demise. Karma.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)