Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Insurance transcription sucks - Blaze

Posted: Sep 15th, 2017 - 8:15 am In Reply to: Insurance transcription - nm

I tried insurance transcription after I left Nuance a couple of years ago. It was an awful experience. They paid 7 cents per line and you had to listen to everything at least twice. The dictations include such fun things as people driving on the interstate with windows open, houses with screaming kids in the background, people eating and talking at the same time, people who barely speak English, etc. Nobody makes any effort to provide anything that even resembles a clear recording. It's usual to spend two hours on a report for 7 cents a line. And on top of it, they want you to google addresses and such so you know the streets and location. I walked away after two weeks and I am generally not a quitter. It was the most ridiculous job I ever had.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)