Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Louisville - I do not where they are

Posted: Sep 14th, 2017 - 5:28 pm In Reply to: If this is Mediscribes of Louisville...SM - MTMLS

I would have to look up their web site to find out where they are exactly, but if "K" used to send out emails with pictures of dogs on it, then that is the company. There is also a J as well, so again must be the place, always tells us how many mistakes we are making.

We work in Fluency and it is all voice. I know it is an Indian owned company as someone said to google it and I did and sure enough, they are owned by them.

I really don't care about this company at all. I am just doing what I can when I can and if there isn't any work, then I log off. No sitting around all day to wait for it either. When they send out these frantic emails about all of this work, if I can get to it fine, if not, let the others have it. They want you to use Skype or something like that and I didn't do it. I hate that stuff.

Your last paragraph about K and J is so true, pond scum is a rather favorable description if you ask me!
I am sure you are right; the work is going to India just like all of these companies. I think the only way to make it as an MT is to find an office or clinic where you can work or get your own account. These services blow!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)