Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

If this is Mediscribes of Louisville...SM - MTMLS

Posted: Sep 14th, 2017 - 4:38 pm In Reply to: Mediscribes - No work

then it probably is going to India. I started working for them a couple of years ago when they started a new account. We were just used to train the Indian MTs. Within 6 months the only work at all was the horrible dictators they couldn't do and those finally disappeared also.

Do they still make you instant message the Indian guys to dole out the work for you a few jobs at a time? I made the mistake of saying "don't work too hard" at the end of a message to one of them. He took it as an insult and for several days wouldn't assign me any work.

The QA is also done by the Indians. They would QA you weekly. After several weeks of not finding mistakes on my reports, they QA'd more than 400 lines until they could find something to mark off.

The worst part was J and K, the American managers. They knew what was going on, so they were betraying American MTs. I consider them greedy pieces of pond scum.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)