Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Companies low on work - Where is it

Posted: Sep 14th, 2017 - 3:39 pm In Reply to: Companies seem to be low work/no work across the board. - nm

Hospitals and clinics are busier than ever, so where is all the work? Does it go to India and we get the crumbs? Seems so. I don't get the good dictators I used to, when I do get work. Once in a while perhaps a good one, but not very much.

Of course, these companies just lie to you in ever sense of the word. I don't believe anything they say from the work load to client profiles, etc. I just don't understand how a good job has turned so ugly and MTs are treated so ugly. It never was that way before and the work was done in an excellent way. We didn't have all these hoops to jump through and for what? The pay is so low, no employee positions to speak of unless you work for the devil companies and even then, Nuance just laid off a bunch of MTs, so what do you do? I guess find another line of work, cuz this one sure isn't making it any longer and to be treated the way we are is inexcusable. I wonder how they can even live with themselves.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)