Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

AHD - MDLMT

Posted: Sep 14th, 2017 - 11:15 am In Reply to: AHD management - Va Va Va Vavoom!!!!!!!!

I disagree with these posts about AHD being a horrible company to work for. I know I'll get slammed by everyone for defending them, but I really like my supervisors. They don't run out of work as often as you make it sound. It seems like there is less work now than there was a year ago, because they were constantly asking for OT, but it seems like most of the MTSOs have the same problem with running low on work at times. They have been very patient with me through surgeries, computer problems, and I never have been "micromanaged." They send samples out right away when I request them. Out of 3 companies I've worked for, this is by far the best one. We are all entitled to our own opinions, and this is mine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)