Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 63)

Some people - Xnmt

Posted: Sep 13th, 2017 - 6:45 pm In Reply to: You can provide clues forever and even the answers but - some people prefer to keep their heads SM

Some people are just wired that way. To bury their head in the sand. I include myself in that group. I got laid off last year from N. I don't consider myself dumb, gullible, desperate, or whatever. I think just some of us need to be pushed out of the nest of safety, we are too afraid to make the move ourselves. It is what it is. That's life for some of us. Personally, it was a great thing to happen to me and I'm sure those laid off yesterday will find the same. Yes, it's hard being laid off, but life goes on. You find other work. Maybe some compassion for those left standing is in order and not name calling. When or if it happens, they'll be just fine. We're all survivors. If we can survive Nuance, we can survive anything.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)