Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Low work and oow should have clued us in - nn

Posted: Sep 13th, 2017 - 2:10 pm

Ever since the "malware incident" we have lost some accounts and work has been low at times.  Employees have been moved around from account to account to help balance out the work flow, but according to how many we see complaining about OOW I don't think that was working too well.  I more or less anticipated that people whose primary accounts or platforms were gone would be cut back.  We not only have way too much top management, we also had too many MLS for the work we had.

I don't think sending to India was the issue that caused all this.  That is a separate problem.  400 plus people is a lot, but hopefully we can all find work elsewhere and the ones who are still employed will be able to fulfill their shifts.

Hell of a way to balance the load, but we all know we couldn't keep hanging on like it was. 

Just my opinion.  Good luck to us all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)