Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

India - Let them do the work

Posted: Sep 12th, 2017 - 6:06 pm In Reply to: Nuance Communications looks to strengthen its VAS portfolio in India - link to article

Give it all to India, including QA and see how long that lasts. Of course, I don't believe hospitals/clinics even care anymore about dictation. It is a necessary evil to them. From some of the dictation that I have had, half the time, they don't even make sense in what they say or if they can even keep track of what they are saying. These ESLs are horrible and yet we have to be perfect.

Like they say, be careful what you wish for and I hope Nuance has hoped for India to take over their transcription altogether and then they can all go down the drain.

For the MTs that are still there, I hope you find something else and get the heck out. The decision was made for me this morning, so I am heading to my UE office and go from there.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)