Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 56)

Do not work for AccuTran, Inc. - SLD

Posted: Sep 12th, 2017 - 6:02 pm

Medical transcriptionists seeking employment, the following is a warning: AccuTran, Inc. owned by Julie Lawrence based out of Indiana is not a reliable company to work for. Though the company has plenty of work and very little ESL, you will constantly be chasing your paycheck, as I have over the past 12 months and finally had to terminate my business relationship with this company owned by Julie Lawrence. I have followed all proper procedures and am in the process of reporting this company/owner to multiple agencies. I have also consulted with a collection attorney, which means things are that bad. I am still waiting on July invoicing payment and August invoicing payment, which have yet to be made, and it is now September 12th. As a medical transcriptionist, I find it irresponsible to not warn other people in my field of what you will be dealing with if you go to work for this company. It has been a very exhausting experience, and although the work is abundant and satisfying, there are no ethics or consideration tied to this company and its owner. I have over 100 emails and pay records to prove the negligence and unethical practices of this company and the owner's responses to prove it, and the owner has no regard for covering her payroll, paying her contractors in a timely manner, or even responding to emails. If you contract for this company and find yourself in my situation, do not say you were not warned and/or given a heads up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)